Russia – Amur River
Inland Bear Hunting
Amur River camp in Khabarovsk Region
This is a 5 day hunt from remote tented camps. We are talking true adventure here! We have multiple camps set up in the region with only two hunters in each camp. Camp includes cook, camp staff as well as one guide per hunter and interpreter.
This hunt takes place in a forested area of Eastern Russia. Extremely remote! There is some logging activity in the area which provides breaks in the forest along with forest roads. This is a spot and stalk type hunt using the 4 x4 vehicle to get around and glassing for bears. Bears are abundant as there is no hunting pressure and very few humans for that matter! Possible to see multiple bears on any given day.
The hunting group is placed in the tents. Breakfast and dinner are cooked on the gas stove and/or campfire by camp cook. Bagged lunch is provided daily. The camp is equipped with a field toilet, a field bath-house, a mobile electric power station.
The guests are provided with the tents, mats and field-kitchenware.
2 bears - $12,000.00
- 2 trophy bears per hunter
- Transfers from Khabarovsk
- 1 x 1 guide
- Cook, camp staff, etc.
- Field transportation
- Trophy processing
- International flights
- Hotel accommodation and meals in Khabarovsk (Usually one night coming and one going)
- Delivery of trophies from Khabarovsk to Moscow and to the client’s place of residence.
- Registration of CITES and the international veterinary certificate.
- Organization of documents for the export of trophies from Russia and delivery are paid by the hunter on their own to the delivery company.